These are the things I never told you. These are the things I need you to know. That I loved you always. It wasn't a first sight love, but a love that grew and grew. And my love was so big, it lives still after you're gone. I'd like to tell you that I would do it differently. That if I had one more chance I would do everything right. But I know that isn't true. I'd make everything again. I'd make all the same mistakes. But trust me that I learnt. Now I take iniciative. I fight for what I want. I would fight for you but it seems to me it's too late. It has been almost four years since you've left. But the love is still here, inside of me. Because of you I live life every day like it is the last one. I don't think anymore how things will end, not anymore. I tried to forget you but everytime I do that, the feelings that I have for you, they just keep comming back. I love you. I knew it then and I know it now. I know it always, you're IT. You're my one. If I could turn back time, I do it all over again, for sure. That is except one. I would say goodbye.
Love
Sem comentários:
Enviar um comentário